Sunday, November 27, 2011

CodePlanner 0.1.1 Released on Nuget and CodePlex

CodePlanner converted from VSIX to Nuget package.

For about a year ago I wrote a VSIX template that created an architecture that I was writing over and over again in my projects.

So the purpose of CodePlanner is obviously to get all the stuff I write every time for free…

I am not saying that this is the architecture you should use, but I do think that you can save time implementing your own templates in your organisation to get a quick start om new projects (and proof of concepts).

Codeplex: http://codeplanner.codeplex.com

Video…

I have recorded a quick demo on how to use CodePlanner.

Whats next?

I am planning to add scaffolding for jQueryMobile, and there is always stuff to do on architecture!

If you want to know more… Feel free to contact me at codeplanner at gmail.com

_______________________________________

Regards

Uffe Björklund

 

Blog: http://average-uffe.blogspot.com

Twitter: @ulfbjo

2 comments:

  1. Any luck with jquery mobile templates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there.

    I´ve been testing some with JQM and I think it will work out fine. Trying to get some feedback on version 0.1.1 before adding JQM though. So if you have some input (good and bad) I would really like to get it!

    ReplyDelete